[Inpycon] website features

VidA vid at svaksha.com
Sat May 30 05:38:35 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 23:45, Senthil Kumaran <orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) Let us test the site as Kenneth has requested us to do.
> 2) Anand Pillai had taken the task of informing David Goodger on
> changing the CNAME earlier and expressed a valid concern that we need
> to have something up before we make the change again.
>
> 3) I am still trying out the greenchilly.in site and I have couple of

just wanted to mention that when the user logs in via the
greenchilly.in site and later clicks on in.pycon.org it should resolve
to the latter and not make him/her login in again. this is not
relevant ATM, but is it possible in future?

>   a) It seems slow from my home and I am seriously worried about

works ok for me

>   b) It is not yet complete.. We will have to give a lot of test run
> on registration as  user, delegate, admin and see that things are
> working.
>   c) CSS stuffs. Giving them enough time to think and work out.

agree.

> 2) Let us do another face-to-face meeting for discussing the format

cant make the f2f from another city :) but if you folks decide to have
an irc meet i can chime in.

--
thanks
|| vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||