[Inpycon] call for participation and call for papers

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sat May 30 14:49:48 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
[..]
> why don't you try to put it on the site? Go to admin, click on staticpage add.
> Copy and pasted the matter on the wiki into the 'matter' text input. Click the
> little green '+' next to the menu select and add the name 'call for papers'.
> Select that and click save. A new menu with this content will appear. To
> update, just paste the latest version from the wiki into the matter text input
> and save. I am sure you will feel happier about adminning after you do this.

I tried to reset my password but I got an error. Can you see if it's
working? I clicked on the 'forgot my password' link and entered my
email address and clicked "Reset my password". It crashed on me with a
template error. Also, if I've made a mistake in my password, it
doesn't say so. Just redisplays the login page.

I feel that it's a tad slow. How is this application deployed?

The actual addition of the page went like a breeze. I the actual
admins will not really have any usability issues.

We really need some more CSS love though. How's that effort coming along?

--
~noufal