[Inpycon] fossconf-devel - reporting bugs

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun May 31 09:08:36 CEST 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Senthil Kumaran <orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> My opinion is, fossconf is stable enough.. Just go ahead, test it,
> raise and fix bugs ( which would be done quickly) and lets use it.
> I dont see any reason why it should not be up for our use by June 7th.

Neither do I. PyCon India is (atleast as of now) a smaller event than
FOSSConf so it should be fine. However, I'd feel safer with a backup
plan and would like to stick to a deadline. Otherwise, we'd keep fine
tuning and fixing the last 5% of the site for a prohibitively long
time.

Kenneth,
   Are you fine with this? Your estimates will be more accurate than
my off the cuff date.

> Also fossconf was used for an earlier conference, so it should make us
> worry.

You did mean 'it should *not* make us worry' did you not? :)

--
~noufal