[Inpycon] Society updates

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 09:19:03 CET 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is way too steep.
> I'm sorry I introduced this guy.
>  Kenneth, can we get this thing done out of ooty, I'm sure your own friends
> in the circle can actually get it done at less than Rs 5000.

I'm sure that this person has some idea of what the market rates are.
It's perhaps a decent gambit to ask for 10% more than the market rate
assuming that the customer is clueless but from what you guys say,
this is quite outrageous. I'm beginning to doubt whether I
heard/understood him correctly. I will go back to him later in the
evening and ask him again how much it will cost to double check.

Once he confirms the 15k, we'll say no and look for someone else.

--
~noufal