[Inpycon] MOA ready for discussion [was] Mailing the address proof to Kenneth

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:03:04 CET 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Python India Software Society seems fine except that it doesn't
> satisfy your non-wildlife requirement. I guess we can convince the
> babu that we are not interested in the reptile, but in the language :)

 Though Python India Software Society sounds interesting but I dont
think we plan to register pythonindiasoftwaresociety.org or something
similar. If we go with PISS.org or PISS.org.in the domain will be
blocked at lots of places including *google* searches. So we have to
think some other combination of four words above.

regards
Vivek