[Inpycon] office bearers

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 05:56:14 CET 2009

Let me nominate your name --- Kenneth Gonsalves for the President's role,
can't think of a better person, and you are by far the senior most Python
developer I know anywhere in the world.
And more importantly you still write code, and not people!

Anand B Pillai, who's the founder of BangPypers and also an individual
sponsor of Pycon for a VP role. Not too many people know this and neither
Anand requested publicity, but Anand was among one of two individuals whoc
chipped in cash from personal pocket to fund the event.

We'll require another VP from another city preferably from North

Noufal who is undoubtedly the leader of the first Pycon should take over the
secretary's role, because that's the most active one.Other roles are purely
decoratory.

Someone should stand up and be a tresurer, the coffers are rich and surplus
with funds.

We can fill up rest of the posts when the AGM is called for.....