[Inpycon] received conference dvds

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:14:42 CEST 2009

Who has the DVDs now?

Have any of them been uploaded? I can take care of putting them up on
a video site. Perhaps one or two videos a day and get it over with by
the end of the week if that's fine with everyone.

Also, I can give the batch to Anand and others who can seed the videos
for a week or two so that it's gets spread around sufficiently.

How did the US pycon  people get the pycon.blip.tv URL? Do we have to
pay for it? Is there anyone here who can help with that? Any
preferences on video sites?  I think we should have one youtube
low-res version for low b/w connections and torrents for the actual
avi files and high res flash versions on blip or something for higher
b/w viewers.

--
~noufal