[Inpycon] Post Conference analysis about the performance and future plan

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:19:01 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 5:04 PM, abstract things
<abstractthings at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
> As we have concluded PyCon for year 2009, I guess it is time now to have a
> Post Conference analysis about the performance of the decided milestones
> and discloser of PyCon account to PyCon Janta here on mailing list and
> Twitter. [..]

We discussed much of this at the meeting last weekend. I will be
sending out the minutes soon. There's been some turbulence in my
personal affairs which prevents me from spending time online.

BTW. I'm not sure if we've met before. Pardon me if we have but were
you there for any of the meetings before the conf.? I'm getting old
and senile so probably don't remember. :-/

--
~noufal