[Inpycon] Post Conference analysis about the performance and future plan

abstract things abstractthings at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:57:17 CEST 2009

Hi Noufal,

I don't think we have met before. I wasn't present in PyCon meetings as I
mentioned in my email few days back (well sort of deducting reasoning :) ).
But I know you as you were active there during conference :). Good work
Noufal. Regarding the minutes of the meeting and analysis, we will love to
see your response as it may inspire many PyCon attendees to organize similar
events with openess in their respective locations.

Certainly, the decision to organize PyCon 2010 is a good thing and positive
direction but its long way as of now. This time we will invite more
developers and corporate biggie's to attend as we see in many National level
conferences. Also, some professors/researchers who have organized similar
conferences in their life time. It will bring more professional touch.

Looking forward to the minutes of the meetings and analysis.

Thanks,

Regards,
Sundar