[Inpycon] Registering society (Was: Re: FOSS PyCon)

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah sree at mahiti.org
Wed Oct 14 08:43:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

2009/10/14 Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com>

> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 12:06 PM, kausikram krishnasayee
> <kausikram at gmail.com> wrote:
> [..]
> > I think we should look a little deeper than just that. agreed we need to
> > register primarily to hold a bank account. but then there are a whole lot
> of
> > nitty gritty details that have to be ironed out. Better to do it right
> now,
> > than think about ways to *fix* bylaws later on.
> [..]
>
> You had some experience with this didn't you?
>
> Can you mention some of the nitties (and while you're at it, some of
> the gritties as well)? I'd like to be prepared before visiting the
> lawyer.

I have the soft copy of the Trust-Deed that we used to register
BangaloreCares trust. It was prepared by a well known law firm. Will be hapy
to mail it to Noufal or anyone else as required.
We choose trust over society as the legal requirements for society are
bigger overhead over trust.
Regards,
- sree