[Inpycon] Early bird registration

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:51:36 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Anand Chitipothu<anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> I don't understand why you guys are behind the photo thing. It is not
> going to work. Do you really expect people to take printout on regular
> A4 paper, cut that stuff and stick it on their pockets?
[..]

The more I think about it, the more sense I see in your argument.
I wouldn't personally take a printout myself.

Perhaps it *does* make more sense to have a stack of empty cards and
we give one along with the swag kit to everyone who comes to the
place.

the only *extra* thing we'll need is a list of people and when they've
registered so that we can differentiate between early bird and others.

--
~noufal