[Inpycon] F2F needed

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 19:38:18 CEST 2009

Here are the minutes of the meeting. Please update if I've missed something

                               Minutes
                               =======

Author: Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>
Date: 2009-09-06 23:07:42 IST

Table of Contents
=================
1 Attendees
2 Points discussed

1 Attendees
------------
    1. Noufal
    2. Senthi
    3. Ravi
    4. Arvind
    5. Jayanth
    6. Indudhar
    7. Kunal

2 Points discussed
-------------------
   - Our total expenses (projected) come to 107000 INR plus food
     (which will be covered by registration fees).
   - Our total income as of now (sponsorships + donations) is 139000
     INR.
   - We will have a slight buffer from the registration fees which
     should cover incidentals.
   - If people do not show up for talks, we will either keep those
     sessions open or promote some of the more advanced tutorial talks
     to these slots.
   - We are planning to create a series of Python questions which
     people can work on during the event.
   - Kunal is looking at the bylaws which he'll strip and then go
     ahead with society registration.
   - Jayanth is looking to find a good A/V recording person who can
     take care of recording the event.
   - Noufal is looking at closing the loop regarding the wifi
     availability. While we have people to give us the wifi routers,
     we're still a little unsure about the situation of the net at
     IISc.
   - We have decided for now to provide 'charging stations' at the
     venue to charge laptops. It might not be feasible to have a large
     number of outlets/power strips in each classroom so laptops will
     have to be charged away from these places.

--
~noufal