[Inpycon] 500+ delegates

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 05:28:16 CEST 2009

I guess we'll need to send a reminder to everyone registered on reconfirming
their availability. Past experiences show that there's a lot of dropouts
from confirmed attendees. And also there's likely to be a few who'll be
dropping down at the venue without doing a web registration.

We are likely to have all Bangalore newspapers putting up a small news item
closer to the event in their city pages, which may actually bring in some
attention and possibly some fresh attendees.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Roshan Mathews <rmathews at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>
> wrote:
> > On Friday 11 Sep 2009 8:29:34 am Ramdas S wrote:
> >> And how much would that be?
> >
> > 333
> >

> Yikes, isn't that more than twice the number you were expecting?
>
> Roshan

Ramdas S
+91 9342 583 065