[Inpycon] Route Map

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 16:48:23 CEST 2009

2009/9/20 Mahesh Mohan <maheshmohan.mu at gmail.com>:
> Anyone please post the route to IIS. I reserved railway ticket from
> trivandrum Central to Banglore SBC. But, google maps doesn't show up that
> station. Also, please spot nearest bus station to reach IIS.

It is called IISc and popularly known as "tata institute".

SBC is Bangalore Central railway station. You will get prepaid autos
from railway station to "tata institute". If you prefer to take a bus
then walk over to the majestic bus stand (opp. to railway station) and
take any bus that goes to "yeswantpur" or "mathikere" and get down at
"tata institute".