[Inpycon] Thanks!

Abhishek Mishra ideamonk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 14:48:26 CEST 2009

But whatever PyCon was awesome, talks were superb and for the first
time in life I got to speak in front of a huge crowd of strangers, was
really an elevating experience. The other friends who came along also
found Python really awesome, and each day I came back, I found my
friend busy trying out Python in the night :)