[Inpycon] PyCon 2010 - Let's get started

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 22:54:55 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
   I have created a namespace at the wiki PyConIndia2010 and put a
page there listing the things we have to do. This was based on a
discussion we had at the last BangPypers meeting at ThoughtWorks.
We'll keep all the docs inside this page.

   The page is up at
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/InitialActionPlan and
contains the list of things we need to do. If it's incomplete, please
flesh it out but keep the formatting clean please.

   We need to discuss each of the items properly. I'd recommend a
separate thread for each top level item so thatit's easier to stay
focus and track things.

Thanks.

--
~noufal