[Inpycon] Venue Finalization {was} PyCon 2010 - Let's get started

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 10:01:44 CEST 2010

> the offers got a little cold but its still doable we can warm things up
>> here. we were holding back to get the society work expedited, now then thats
>> taken care of we can get to the conference planning. we have one private
>> college, slightly out of the way thats given an in principle yes. (there
>> were some 30 students from this college at the last InPyCon). we can also go
>> ahead and talk to another college which is bang in the middle of the city,
>> with two AC halls and some good classroom, but talks for that have not
>> started yet. (the barcamp happening this sunday is scheduled to take place
>> in the venue i am talking about)
>>

>  This sounds good. What is name of this college ?
>
> Rajalakshmi engineering college which is near S*riperumbudur (in the
bangalore highway some 30kms from chennai)*  has said an in principle yes,
along with shuttle bus services to and from their college.

the barcamp is happening at SRM University City Campus in vadapalani (pretty
close to the inter city bus station), which also used to be the erstwhile
TCS office.
--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.net | Blog: