[Inpycon] Venue Finalization {was} PyCon 2010 - Let's get started

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 10:05:18 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 1:28 PM, kausikram krishnasayee
<kausikram at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> Auditoriums are good for single track events, we usually dont have
> auditoriums that can accommodate parallel tracks. Hotels on the other hand
> starts becoming a costly affair. which means we have to re calculate all our
> expenditure.

Well, I meant multiple halls at a hotel. I was referring to each hall
as an 'auditorium'.

As for cost, what time better than before the conf. to think/decide on money. :)

We need to cash in on our (limited) brand value and stretch a little
bit rather than do a complete shoestring thing this year. The only
thing I want to keep low is the member registration fees.

--
~noufal