[Inpycon] Venue Finalization {was} PyCon 2010 - Let's get started

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 07:37:43 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 7:04 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
[..]
> any idea of what their organisational structure was? company lead or volunteer
> oriented? all I remember was that they did it at very short notice (could be
> wrong)[..]

I'm not sure. I do know though that Thought Works sponsored a lot of
money and they had help from Ruby Central (similar to the PSF in the
Python case).
TW staff were involved in the day to day running of the conf. for the
two days so yes, they did have a strong corporate backer. Not
something I imagine we can get.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in