[Inpycon] Venue Finalization {was} PyCon 2010 - Let's get started

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:15:39 CEST 2010

I've gone ahead, taken Saju's suggestion and made a survey at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QKJ93GC
All those who have a voice that want to be heard, please respond over there.

I have also made a wiki page for the details over at
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/VenueDiscussion where we
can have more detailed discussions. I encourage editors of the wiki to
make an account on the wiki so that we know who said what.

I will shortly send out some more mails detailing how I think we
should go with the whole project. Watch this space!

--
~noufal