[Inpycon] Budget estimates

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:27:54 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:36:32PM +0530,  स्वक्ष  wrote:

> For the above, we need to decide on the "city" first, dates and venue
> next and then the rest...............

I don't recollect why someone went back from the decided 'city'.
Further, I wont be able to discuss on the lists too, so I just hope
that Kaushik or Kenneth are more vocal and just go forward.

AFAIR, they very much wanted to have it in Chennai. So, we left it
that way. In would be bad to compare with us.pycon. It is not a
requirement as such to have in a same place twice.

--
Senthil

Q:	What do you call a blind pre-historic animal?
A:	Diyathinkhesaurus.

Q:	What do you call a blind pre-historic animal with a dog?
A:	Diyathinkhesaurus Rex.