[Inpycon] Budget estimates

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:48:16 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 11:59:56PM +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> It wasn't decided. The last email mentioned Chennai but no one really
> agreed or commited.

Put it the other way. Kenneth and Kaushik really really showed their
interest in having it at Chennai and we were fine with it, only that
we were thinking if having it at Blore again would be good idea.

But slowly, I personally thought, it does not matter, if someone is
really enthu enough, it is nice to let them conduct. :) So, I thought
it will be at Chennai.

--
Senthil

Reader, suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you were a member of
Congress.  But I repeat myself.
		-- Mark Twain