[Inpycon] Budget estimates

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 21:01:03 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 12:21:34AM +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> There are practical concerns. Availability of sponsors, availability
> of volunteers, preference of the general Indian Python crowd, weather,
> venues etc. It's not a decision to be made based purely on enthusiasm.

- This can be left to ppl taking it (Kaushik and Kenneth, if at
  Chennai). They might like to handle this challenge. We can help
  them, if they want.

> The poll (for whatever it's worth) is tilting towards Bangalore.

- This may not be a reasonable thing to do.

> There was a discussion about this. I got busy with my work for the
> APAC PyCon and so couldn't follow up. The thread quickly stopped and
> no decisions were taken. This is my attempt to revive it and actually
> close it with a concrete decision.

That is nice. But on my side, I just arrived late and I am finding
this discussion strange. I hope this closes down soon too.

On personal side again, I definitely wont be able to contribute as
much (or as little) I could last year, so I was thinking more in terms
of siding towards where there is enthusiasm and of course, I do trust
the people.

--
Senthil