[Inpycon] Registration system [was] Budget estimates

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 06:03:42 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 8:58 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>wrote:

> > >  I would suggest to keep the overheads to minimum, lets stick to
> > > collecting cash or DD at the venue.
>
> ccavenue overheads are pretty reasonable - please check out their site.

 My concern with ccavenue is the transaction fees they charge. You have to
pay a setup fee and fee per transaction. If you want lower fee per
transaction you have to pay a higher setup fee.  Do we expect enough volume
from online transfers to makeup for the setup fee and pay about 8% as
transaction fee per transaction (Assuming we will go with the lowest setup
fees).

regards
Vivek