[Inpycon] Registration system [was] Budget estimates

Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com
Wed Apr 21 06:29:40 CEST 2010

> Not only css love, it needs aesthetics, design, javascript love too ;)

Without the above ,it looks like 90's thing.I too felt the same about the inPycon website.Agreed
that earlier we didn't have time to design a good website.But this time  we should design a good website and am ready to offer any help regarding CSS and Javascript or jQuery and testing too.
Don't forget to drop a mail when you design the website.