[Inpycon] Registration system [was] Budget estimates

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 09:18:01 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
>[..]
> It would be good if we can form interest groups in the mailing list
> on broad topics and then discuss along those lines rather than
> everyone pitching in their thoughts for everything. I don't mean to
> discourage discussion, but quite often I feel the noise/signal ratio
> is rather high.

I concur but at the same time, it's reality that the attention will
gradually shift from issue to issue. The main one (till the end of
today hopefully) will be the venue. Once that's over, we can move to
CFP and sponsorships and then logistics and other matters.

The society will mostly be a background thing as far as the conference
itself is concerned. Just a holder for the bank account.

> For example, I am least concerned about the conference app -
> I would like to pitch in my thoughts regarding the conference planning,
> tracks, CFP etc. Can we have a discussion along these lines ?

I think those will come up soon and if you were not willing, I'd
atleast attempt to conscript you to help out with the CFP and stuff
anyway. :)

--
~noufal