[Inpycon] Budget estimates

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 12:51:02 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
>  PSF has a history of funding overseas Python conferences like
>  ours for supporting travel of foreign speakers. If we can get a few
>  names finalized and an agreement on this, I will open up a thread
>  in PSF regarding this.[..]

I spoke to two people when I was there and they have expressed their
interest in coming.
0. David Goodger  -
http://python.net/~goodger/professional/cv/resume_David_Goodger.txt
1. Michael Foord - Author of IronPython in action and current
maintainer of the unittest module

I asked about this earlier here and people expressed interest in
getting Raymond Hettinger to come. I'd like that too. I wanted to ask
him directly but couldn't meet him before he left.

I'm not sure if GvR is interested in travelling.

--
~noufal