[Inpycon] Website setup

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 08:27:04 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:52:49AM +0530,  स्वक्ष  wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:49, Senthil Kumaran <orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Aggression is good, but that definitely looks odd.  It does not
>
> Aggression is _never_ good for *any* volunteer project....atleast not
> if you want the volunteers to stay around and work for free/help out
> where they can given their real life constraints. That is my zero
> paise worth. YMMV.

Hello Vidya,

Philosophically, there isn't any 'never' and 'always' in anything. :)
It was just my point that sometimes being a little agressive by
oneself and on one's task does help. ( BTW, this thought stemmed from
observing how another python core developer Antoine is working :) )

I did not mean to force things on others. As you seem to know, that's
not the way it works with volunteer based projects.

--
Senthil

Stay away from hurricanes for a while.