[Inpycon] Setting up the web site for Pycon 2010 {was Website Setup}

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 11:56:53 CEST 2010

Does that mean the payment gateway thing will be put off till later? I
think it would be excellent if the only thing left after may 1 is
content on the site and configuration on cc avenue. Code to be
developed later will introduce delays and one of the reasons I pushed
for a deadline is so that we can get that out of the way and focus on
other issues. It'd be pity to end up with a cool app but no conf to
use it for.

--
~noufal