[Inpycon] Sponsorships

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 20:11:10 CEST 2010

> On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Santhosh Divakar
>
> I don't expect them to give it. The basic idea is that they don't
> trust that you'll hold the conference. Once you do, they'll start the
> 'process' and give you the money

with most companies there is a wait period of anywhere between 30 days to 90
days  post event, when you raise an invoice and they release the cheque.
however some companies like most of the sponsors last time can
bend their rule and release the cash upfront.

> or in the case of "the company that shall not be named", they don't.

well i strongly believe that this particular company SHOULD be named. its
highly unethical to take advantage of a volunteer run organization. i would
strongly urge that we create a  "hall of shame" in the website and display
their names in <h1><b>.

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.net | Blog: