[Inpycon] Setting up the web site for Pycon 2010 {was Website Setup}

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 07:59:37 CEST 2010

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 9:30 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 9:22 PM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> [..]
>> > It is at:
>> >
>> >  http://bitbucket.org/shakthimaan/fossconf/
>

> Ok. I am starting off with this. Can someone tell me the best place
> to check out the code from ? Is it this link or the previous one sent
> by Kenneth  ? Which is the more recent....?
>  [..]

I think Shakti's repository would be a fork which was made for
Mukt.in. I imagine all of you will be developing off the latest
version which is Kenneths repo.

The usual way to do this is to make a fork of his repo (there's a
button on the page to do this is you've made an account and logged
in). Then you clone from your fork and go about developing it.
Finally, you ask Kenneth to pull from your repo.

--
~noufal