[Inpycon] Sponsorship coordinator (Was: Re: Volunteer needed! - Sponsorship coordinator)

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 19:11:57 CEST 2010

> Okay. I've updated the sponsorship page
> (http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/SponsorShip) with the
> names of the companies from the thread on sponsorships. This should
> serve as a starting point. [..]

i would suggest we get rid of the ranges (as in 25k - 50k) would rather we
put a hard number to it easier to work with. also suggest we slightly hike
platinum to 1.5 lakhs or dare i even say 2 lakhs.  there is usually only 1
platinum sponsor. two golds and 2 to 4 silver sponsors.

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.net | Blog: