[Inpycon] Sponsorship coordinator (Was: Re: Volunteer needed! - Sponsorship coordinator)

JAGANADH G jaganadhg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 20:00:09 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:55 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:41 PM, kausikram krishnasayee
> <kausikram at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Okay. I've updated the sponsorship page
> >> (http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/SponsorShip) with the
> >> names of the companies from the thread on sponsorships. This should
> >> serve as a starting point. [..]
> >
> > i would suggest we get rid of the ranges (as in 25k - 50k) would rather
> we
> > put a hard number to it easier to work with. also suggest we slightly
> hike
> > platinum to 1.5 lakhs or dare i even say 2 lakhs.  there is usually only
> 1
> > platinum sponsor. two golds and 2 to 4 silver sponsors.

Which adress we can use for contact Apress
The adress which I got from their site is
Business Address

Apress, Inc.
233 Spring Street
New York, NY 10013 (Google Map <http://apress.com/info/contact>)

*Business Hours*: 9AM - 5PM Eastern Time
*Phone*: +1 (212) 460-1500
*Fax*: +1 (212) 460-1575
Marketing Manager

   - Leonardo Cuellar, lcuellar at apress.com