[Inpycon] Venues

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah sree at mahiti.org
Wed Apr 28 07:02:22 CEST 2010

hi,
FSMK held their event in Central college / Bangalore university auditorium
complex very close to Majestic Bus stand.
Would be good to check with them. Also, if we phrase the event like "Python
India Society in association with Dept of CSC, Bangalore University conducts
PyCON 2010", we may get substantial discount.

Does anyone here know FSMK guys?
- sree

On 27 April 2010 16:11, Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
>> <abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
>> [..]
>> >  I guess I meant to say PESSIT only, but it came out as PSG tech,
>> >  which I realise is a college in Coimbatore, not in Bangalore.
>> >  Or maybe they have a branch here ? :-)
>>
>> Ah. I was wondering. :)
>>
>> PSG Tech is in Coimbatore. No idea if they're in Bangalore.
>>
>> But seriously, you and I didn't study here. Where are all the college
>> goers?
>>

> Suggestion: X-post to BangPypers, which clearly has greater
> student participation.
>

>> --
>> ~noufal
>> http://nibrahim.net.in