[Inpycon] First cut of grand schedule

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu Apr 29 11:48:19 CEST 2010

On Thursday 29 Apr 2010 2:09:47 pm Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On Thursday 29 Apr 2010 1:11:13 pm Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > This is getting quite OT for a thread discussing the schedule. Might I
> > suggest that you move it to BangPypers?
> >

> highly OT - the only two points of relevance to the schedule is that
>
> 1. this is a conference for python people (regardless of level) and not to
> introduce people to python
>
> and
>
> 2. this is a language conference, not a foss/oss conference. (last time we
>  had  the word 'floss' in the conference invitation

oh, and I forgot to add:

3. the conference should have space for sprints if any, but the organisers are
not expected to organise sprints - if there is traction in any field, sprints
will/may happen and it should be made clear to the participants that the
organisers will help out on request with facilities for the same.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves