[Inpycon] Content distribution

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Fri Aug 6 08:16:02 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 11:02 +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > i meant whether he could do the things usinf kdenlive
>
> [...]
>
> I don't think it's particularly relevant what software he uses. That's
> his business.
>
> The thing itself is useful and they'd take care of shipping the CDs
> etc at a nominal cost. My only concern is that they support *only*
> Windows.

software used is not relevant, but since at least half of the
participants would be on non windows platforms, this is of no use to us.
Also are they happy with the CC license we have chosen for the talks? If
his startup is going to go anywhere it is high time he learnt to make
cross platform cds - I am sure there are many people here who could show
him how.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves