[Inpycon] Volunteers needed!

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Fri Aug 20 10:44:24 CEST 2010

On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 18:02 +0530, Shiv Shankar wrote:
> -1 for t-shirts with collar. I would say in any workplace where people
> would
> potentially use python, collar less t-shirts are never frowned upon.

people who decide what programming language to use are usually suits who
do not program at all - it is only after they decide that the question
of workplace comes up. Anyway as far as I am concerned, I vote for
shirts with collar - otherwise the only use I have for it is to feed the
local moths.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves