[Inpycon] Volunteers needed!

kunal ghosh kunal.t2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:09:33 CEST 2010

Hi Noufal, i would like to share your work as well, But right now am caught
up with college work.
I know you've been doing it but, can you keep posting the
Volunteer To Do (Even very minute things) : In this thread ? I will keep
aggregating it and post it back.
It will keep track of to dos' and also help prospective volunteers to take
up tasks and do them
as soon as they can.

regards,
Kunal Ghosh

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> writes:
> >

> > [...]
> >
> >>         - A/V (recording of talks).  I've got references to a person
> >>         from some of the organisers of RubyConf India 2010. Someone
> >>         needs to contact them, discuss rates and requirements and
> >>         finalise it.
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > Anyone who can help out with this?
>
> Come on! Isn't there anyone out there who can help with this? This is a
> *community* conference and without volunteers, it's not going to go
> well.

regards
-------
Kunal Ghosh