[Inpycon] T-shirt design for printing

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 10:30:47 CEST 2010

On Sun, Aug 29 2010, Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:

[...]

> Hmmm... opening the PDF file in evince seemed to have slowed down my
> system to a crawl. I couldn't view it finally too.

It's rather big which is probably why. However, the thing views fine on
my machine at 50% scale. At 100%, I see a CPU spike.

> The SVG file also didn't work - opened it in GIMP too but the image is
> 100% transparent. Did you add additional layers which are not required
> ?

Nope. I created it using Inkscape and not the GIMP. Can you try using
that?

There's also a low res PNG version if you want to check it out.
http://nibrahim.net.in/t-shirt.png

[...]