[Inpycon] Received the MOA

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Sat Feb 20 06:53:25 CET 2010

On 02/17/2010 05:35 PM, Baishampayan Ghose wrote:
>>>  >>  I will coordinate with you over phone. I am travelling on the night of
>>>  >>  Sunday so we can meet sometime on Sunday morning. I won't be in town
>>>  >>  on Saturday.
>>>  >>
>>>  >
>>>  >  dont forget that if the MOA reaches Pune in time for Gnunify, you get 4
>>>  >  signees in one blow (or 5 if Sayamindu is attending Gnunify)
>>>
>>>  Yes. It's better if the MOA is mailed to my Pune address during
>>>  GNUnify which is on the 19th and 20th Feb.
>>>

>>  Tracking the document is it on its way to Pune by now ...
>
> GNUnify is near. Is the MOA on its way?

I received the MoA at my address just now and am heading over shortly to the
GNUnify venue. I was a bit surprised though, weren't we also supposed to include
the address proof alongwith the document ? or should we be mailing that directly
to Kenneth ?

Also, who do I mail this to next ?

cheers,
- steve