[Inpycon] Plans for PyCon India 2010

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 08:20:41 CET 2010

The trick here is to see commercial connections of such people with
companies in India. Many of them consult or work for global entities and
they work with teams in India. Some often travel to India, and most likely
no one comes to know about it.

In such cases their trip can be made to coincide with Pycon here, its
win-win for everyone. But then we need to have some intelligence, on how
they are connected or if they are connected....

The large commercial events where I have worked on, they generally work
around the transport costs of speakers by getting their clients or companies
to foot the bill.

Typical cost of flying in a speaker from US and taking care of his stay will
be 1.5 L.