[Inpycon] Registration status

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Mon Jan 18 07:25:43 CET 2010

On Friday 15 Jan 2010 4:33:31 pm Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > I've promised Dinesh that I'll make sure the PyCon India funds will be
> > moved to a different account before the end of March.
> > If registering all india society is going to take too long time,
> > please register a simple society in Bangalore and close it off.
>
> You were planning to do something for the society you were registering for
> your own purposes. Do you have any information on how to go about it? If
>  so, I think we should go for that and wrap this up.

I think it is time to shout. I have pointed out that in order to register a
society we need office bearers. I have also proposed a list of office bearers
based on the mails on this list. UNLESS WE HAVE THIS LIST OF PEOPLE AGREEABLE
TO SIGN AS OFFICE BEARERS WE CANNOT REGISTER A SOCIETY, BE IT A SIMPLE SOCIETY
IN BANGALORE OR A COMPLICATED SOCIETY ANYWHERE ELSE. Please close this as soon
as possible so that I can circulate it. btw, if it is so easy to register a
simple society in bangalore why was it not done in the first place?

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves