[Inpycon] Registration status

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:12:14 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

>  How about Tamilnadu->Karanataka(Kerala incl, since Noufal is here)->
>  Maharashtra->Delhi->UP->West Bengal->Tripura and back to Tamilnadu ?

 We have 2 upcoming conference in Feb fossmeet and gunify. Some of the
guys whoa re signing the document will be attending either of the two.
So how about someone brings the doc to Pune for gnunify. I will be
there, so will be Baishampayan, and Satya (most probably) and few
more. This will save us atleast 2 weeks transit time

regards
Vivek