[Inpycon] Office Bearers { from the previous thread }

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:11:23 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had suggested the following names sometime last year, and no one really
> commented.... I think someone seconded the nominations
>
> Kenneth --President
> Noufal-Secretary
> Treasurer -- Sreekanth of Mahiti
>
> I had recommended Anand B for a VP role and he had refused if my memory
> serves correct....

 I have been nominated for a PSF board position last year, which, if
 everything goes well as usual procedure (!), will be accepted after
 this year's PyCon U.S.

 The reason I had refused was because I thought whether it is good
 for one to hold two somewhat related positions in two societies.

> Guys, please don't be prudish, and please accept or nominate yourself, and
> let's be done with this.

 However, if there is any ambiguity for persons towards this position, it
 would be fine by me to accept it, a pleasure :)

> Thanks
>

> --
> Ramdas S
> +91 9342 583 065