[Inpycon] Opening registrations

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 18:17:46 CEST 2010

This thread is getting off topic.

The only criteria for sponsors is whether they pay, whether they have an
interest in Python/Python related technologies and whether they let us
work without interfering.

Open Source/Free Software issues are not really germane to a "Python
language conference" regardless of what our personal feelings are. If
this is a deal breaker for anyone here, here's a warning that you're
going to see a lot more of this.

Let's stop it at that. I'll summarise the discussion on the whole
registration business and send an email tomorrow. We'll open it up for
Monday morning.

Good night.