[Inpycon] T-shirt/Logo designs

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Thu Jul 8 09:05:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 07/05/2010 10:46 PM, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>          We need a T-shirt.
>
>          This is going to be the one thing (apart from word of mouth)
> that will give us publicity *after* the conference. Therefore, it has to
> reappy kick butt. Also, the designer will get to see her designs
> wandering around the country for a whole year which is definitely good
> publicity.

I am not a designer, even lesser of an artist, so I can't really create
something, but i had 2 concepts that someone could possibly use ...

a. Work on the concept of a traditional India snake charmer -- it is the
/Indian/ _Python_ conference after all :)

b. A snake being used as a turban, with the quote - "Python fits my brain"[1].
The turban gives it an Indian feel, the quote is just precise and succinct for
most of us.

cheers,
- steve

[1] a quick google [http://www.google.com/search?q=python+"fits+my+brain"] shows
that the phrase featured as the quote of the week once on c.l.py:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-announce-list/2004-August/003318.html

--
random spiel: http://lonetwin.net/
what i'm stumbling into: http://lonetwin.stumbleupon.com/