[Inpycon] Logo decision

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Mon Jul 12 12:48:19 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 14:47, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, is there a logo/T-shirt that anyone feels strongly about?
> I'm personally lukewarm about all the submissions. Should we consider
> paying a professional to do this? I have one quote from a chap. I can
> probably fish for others.

Wasnt the cheat sheet on the front of the Tee a strong contender? I
saw a few +1's on the list for the black (and green?) Tee on the wiki
page.

As for going commercial,  i'd rather encourage the community efforts
thusfar -- am ok with any logo that would scale well on a black Tee,
given that the logo on the back of the Tee will change each year. If a
logo from the community pool is chosen it would be nice to if we could
honor the artist with a mention on the pycon-india front page (and
linking their website?).

--
peace,
vid || http://svaksha.com