[Inpycon] Summary of status and tying up some loose ends

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sat Jul 31 09:04:42 CEST 2010

On Saturday, July 31, 2010 12:26:13 pm Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > do not forget that we need to hold the society AGM during the
> > conference, so we need a place for that. Tentatively it is scheduled
> > for 26th afternoon.  Remember - if we do not hold the AGM, we will no
> > longer have a society or bank account! Arrangements for all these
> > things will be done on the IPSS list so as not to distract from the
> > main job of holding the conference. Except for crucial matters, there
> > will be no cross posts to other lists, so if anyone is interested, be
> > sure to be on the IPSS list.
>
> Let's start a thread on that list right away to fix a time then. If we
> keep it vague - i.e. "sometime 26th Afternoon", it won't get done.
>
> Can you or someone else take care of the details and make sure it
> happens? I don't think I'll have the bandwidth for that.

that is what I said above - I am repeating myself to make it clear - all
society matters will only be discussed on the society list and only society
members who are *not* directly involved in the conference will be involved
this activity. No harm in fixing the time - the AGM will be held at 2 pm on
saturday the 26th September. Formal notice will go to the members at the
prescribed time. Over to the IPSS list.
--
Regards
Kenneth Gonsalves