[Inpycon] Venue booked!

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:02:14 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 6:28 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Great news to mark the end of the week. Sorry I was unable to join
>  the meeting.

No problem. It was mostly ceremonial. Handshakes and all that.

A little bit of of trivia. The Principal of the college Dr.
Rajanikanth is a Python fan himself. He says that he used it 7 or 8
years ago which makes him a veteran of sorts. His son's project was in
Python as well. Nice place to be. :)

--
~noufal