[Inpycon] CFPs

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:03:21 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> [..]
> > I think we should first form a team of reviewers.
>
> Agreed. The more the merrier. I had mailed a couple of the core devs
> about this and they can offer *some* time. We need a good team here as
> well. I can pitch in. The more people there are, the easier it will be
> for all of us.
>
> Who else is willing?

+1. I had volunteered for this right from the start and this is something
I am looking forward to.

We need to draft a CFP document and publish it in the mailing list as well
as email it out to a list of interested presenters. We could use the email
addresses collected from last year for this.

I will create a very basic CFP draft and send it to you the week-end.
 We can thrash it out in the mailing list and develop it over the next
week. It would be useful to have an idea of the specific tracks (if any)
so that the CFP is not very vague.

> --
> ~noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in